1. Name: Erin.
2. Nicknames: Erin Jo, Er. [I don't have many fun ones. =(]
3. Age: 20.
4. Birthday: May 19th.
5. Describe yourself positively in three words: witty, bubbly, empathetic.
6. Describe yourself negatively in three words: guarded, selfish, procrastinator.
7. Strengths/Skills/Talents: I'm pretty good at working with kids, swimming, making people laugh and singing.
8. Weaknesses: I need to hear that I'm a good person/doing a good job/etc. I can also be terribly lazy.
9. Food: Steak.
10. Colour: green.
11. Three Movies (that are not Sondheim related): Singin in the Rain, When Harry Met Sally..., and Mary Poppins.
12. Three Books (that are not Sondheim related): Harry Potter, The Great Gatsby, and To Kill a Mockingbird.
13. Season: Spring.
14. Place: anywhere with friends.
15. Song: "Scarlet Begonias" by The Grateful Dead.
16. Quote: "Life is too important to be taken seriously." Oscar Wilde.
17. Non-Sondheim musical theatre character: Reno Sweeney.
18. Non-Sondheim show: Big River or Anything Goes.
Do you prefer. . .
19. Andrew Lloyd Webber or Stephen Schwartz? ALW, but it's more about disliking him slightly less.
20. Bernadette Peters or Mandy Patinkin? Bernadette, but I have SO MUCH LOVE for Mandy.
21. Vegetables or Fruits? Veggies.
22. Murder or Deceit? Murder by death.
23. Words or Actions? Actions speak louder than words.
24. Flowers or Chocolates? Chocolate, obviously. flowers aren't too tasty.
25. Walking or Running? Why run when you get there all the same by walking?
26. Singing or Dancing? well, my mother says I have three left feet, so singing.
27. Black or White? white.
28. Tell us how much you love us (points if you get creative): I love you so much my heart feels it will burst. I will also bake you all meat pies! or tofu pies, if some of you are vegetarians.
29. Anything else you'd like to tell us? The tuba is sexy.
30. Please post at least two clear pictures of yourself.
my friends and I got yelled at for taking pictures in the store.
my Magnum P.I. look, sans moustache.
the sell sponges in Key West and it perplexed me.