1. Name: Margaret
2. Nicknames: Margot, Rita
3. Age: 16
4. Birthday: 12.6.89
5. Describe yourself positively in three words: athletic, thoughtful, kind
6. Describe yourself negatively in three words: jealous, stuck-up, fearful
7. Strengths/Skills/Talents: Swimming, I've done all my life, that's about all I can do. I can act really well too.
8. Weaknesses: Jealousy, haha. I'm very competitive, jealousy just comes with it I guess.
9. Food: Soup (LOL)
10. Colour: Dark, deep red
11. Three Movies (that are not Sondheim related): The Bourne Identity,
12. Three Books (that are not Sondheim related): The Black Tulip, Lord of the Flies, The Knight of Maison Rouge
13. Season: Winter
14. Place: NY
15. Song: "Therapy"- Tick, Tick...BOOM!
Like none I´ve ever known,
A love as pure as breath,
As permanent as death,
Implacable as stone."- Passion
17. Non-Sondheim musical theatre character: Clara from "The Light in the Piazza"
18. Non-Sondheim show: The Light in the Piazza
Do you prefer. . .
19. Andrew Lloyd Webber or Stephen Schwartz? Schwartz
20. Bernadette Peters or Mandy Patinkin? Bernadette
21. Vegetables or Fruits? Fruit
22. Murder or Deceit? Deceit
23. Words or Actions? Words
24. Flowers or Chocolates? ugh...flowers
25. Walking or Running? walking
26. Singing or Dancing? singing
27. Black or White? white
28. Tell us how much you love us (points if you get creative): I love you sooo much that Sondheim should write a musical after you.
29. Anything else you'd like to tell us? I don't think so.
30. Please post at least two clear pictures of yourself.