1. Name: Holly
2. Nicknames: Sock/Socky...weird, I know, but stuck since I was about eleven.
3. Age: 15
4. Birthday: 4/21/91
5. Describe yourself positively in three words: loving, friendly, enthusiastic
6. Describe yourself negatively in three words: snarky, tempermental, elitist
7. Strengths/Skills/Talents: I've been told I have a really nice, low singing voice. Tap dancing comes easily to me...I can also bake damn good vegan cake.
8. Weaknesses: I have a slight food addiction, have had people tell me they want to medicate me for ADHD, and also can't dance well (other than tap).
9. Food: Avocado-cucumber rolls...yum.
10. Colour: Insanely bright pink.
11. Three Movies (that are not Sondheim related): Moulin Rouge, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, But I'm a Cheerleader
12. Three Books (that are not Sondheim related): Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, This Lullaby
13. Season: Winter...I live in Los Angeles, it's the only time we come close to being cold and wet.
14. Place: Well, New York City is definetly pretty high on the list. :]
16. Quote: "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. " - Neitzche.
17. Non-Sondheim musical theatre character: Um...maybe Little Sally in Urinetown, or Eponine in Les Miz.
18. Non-Sondheim show: Um...Urinetown, maybe? Or right now I'm really into Bat Boy and Zombie Prom.
Do you prefer. . .
19. Andrew Lloyd Webber or Stephen Schwartz? I haven't heard much Stephen Schwartz, so ALW.
20. Bernadette Peters or Mandy Patinkin? Same as above, so Bernadette Peters.
21. Vegetables or Fruits? Vegetables
22. Murder or Deceit? Deceit
23. Words or Actions? Actions
24. Flowers or Chocolates? Chocolates
25. Walking or Running? Walking
26. Singing or Dancing? Singing
27. Black or White? Black
28. Tell us how much you love us (points if you get creative): I love you so much I'd name my firstborn child after you.
29. Anything else you'd like to tell us? Nothing I can really think of...
30. Please post at least two clear pictures of yourself.